Introduction to FEA with Ansys
Instructor: Umair Bin Asim
Time: Wednesday, June 3, 11:30AM-2:00PM and Friday, June 5, 10:00AM-1:00PM
Location: Zoom session only
Prerequisites: Ada account.
This short course provides an introduction to Finite Element Analysis (FEA) using Ansys.
- Introduction to FEA with Ansys Day 2 results worksheet: XLSX
The presentation slides are available as a downloadable PDF.
The basic steps involved in the setup and solution of a solid mechanics problems will be covered, including:
- Problem specification
- Pre-analysis and start-up
- Geometry generation
- Physics setup involving material behavior
- Numerical solution and results
- Verification and validation