Current Job Opportunities
Systems Administrator IV
The Systems Administrator IV will maintain a large and complex systems software development project; provide advanced technical support in developing, maintaining, installing, and using operating systems or subsystems; and provide strategic planning and technical guidance on major development projects.
Assistant Research Scientist
The Assistant Research Scientist will provide consulting, technical support to customers, and training users of high-performance computing resources for scientific research while also serving as the principal investigator on an NSF grant and promoting collaboration and cooperation while working in a team.
Student Research Assistant
This student in this position will perform the following duties to support research and funded activities at Texas A&M High Performance Research Computing.
- Develop next-generation computing technologies to support Texas A&M researchers using the HPRC resources
- Web Development: create user-friendly web-based resources
- Documentation: write and revise guides that target a multidisciplinary user base, create instructional videos
- Assist with creation of surveys and metrics for projects, and participate in community workshops and in-person interviews
- Assist in writing publications, drafting posters, and developing presentations
- Offer training sessions to interested learners on new technologies