SC14 Exhibit Materials
During the International Conference for High Performance Computing, Networking, Storage and Analysis (SC14), we highlighted in a floor exhibit mostly two themes: genomics and materials science at Texas A&M. We did this by spotlighting individuals, groups, and labs whose research involves a strong HPC component.
- 2014 Expanded HPC Infrastructure (PDF)
- HPC in Drug Discovery (PDF) by Ashutoshi Tripathi
- Load Balancing Scientific Applications (PDF) by Olga Pearce
- Finding Vertex Cover: Acceleration via CUDA (PDF) by Yang Liu, et al
- Structural determination of the C2-V5 complex representing an intra-molecular interaction from PKCα (PDF) by Yuan Yang