Articles about ACES
Transforming High-Performance Computing: Introduction of the ACES Supercomputer Prototype
- "ACCESS Welcomes its Newest Resource to the Team : ACES"
SEC AI Collaboration Advances Computing Benchmarks for Researchers
- "As AI and machine learning increase in daily life activities and in the roles they play in the workplace"
NSF Grant Supports Texas A&M’s Acquisition Of High Performance Computing Platform
- "Three Universities Team for NSF-Funded 'ACES' Reconfigurable Supercomputer Prototype"
Trailblazing supercomputer will enable scientists and engineers to optimize its hardware to support groundbreaking research
- "Backed by a multi-million-dollar federal grant, a research team from three major universities will soon start working on a pioneering supercomputing system"
NSF Puts $10 Million Into Composable Supercomputer
- “The ACES machine will be created and used by researchers at the University of Illinois, Texas A&M University, and the University of Texas, and it will be installed at Texas A&M.”
ACES ‘Composable’ Supercomputer Gets Ready for Phase One Use
- “Later this spring, ACES – the new ‘composable’ supercomputer being stood up at Texas A&M University – will begin granting Phase One access to early users.”
U of I researchers join effort to build new supercomputing system
- "$5 million federal grant across three universities will fund work to improve problem-solving capabilities"
Trailblazing supercomputer will enable scientists and engineers to optimize its hardware to support groundbreaking research - Latest News - Texas Advanced Computing Center
- "Texas A&M University, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and The University of Texas at Austin will build a $5 million prototype for the National Science Foundation"
In a Peer-To-Peer Datacenter, PCI-Express Fabrics Will Be Pervasive
- “Organizations like the National Science Foundation and Texas A&M University, which are building a composable supercomputer called ACES, are excited to be getting to a composable GPU environment..”
Intel Developer Tools Training Intel AI Analytics Toolkit
- “Workshop covers Intel optimizations implemented on top of stock versions of data science libraries like NumPy, SciPy, Scikit Learn, and DL frameworks like Tensorflow and Pytorch. Hands on exercises will be followed to showcase how to get started using Intel AI software and the performance benefits achieved from using Intel optimizations.”