Instructor: Wesley Brashear
Time: Friday, December 2, 10:0AM-12:30PM
Location: Blocker 220
Prerequisites: Current HPRC account
This short course introduces concepts of metagenomics analysis based on data generated by Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) technology.
The presentation slides are available as downloadable PDF files.
- NGS Metagenomics (Fall 2022): PDF
Previous Semester Materials
- NGS Metagenomics (Fall 2019): PDF
- NGS Metagenomics commands (Fall 2019): TXT
- NGS Metagenomics job script (Fall 2019): SH
- NGS Metagenomics (Spring 2019): PDF
- NGS Metagenomics commands (Spring 2019): PDF
- NGS Metagenomics (Fall 2018): PDF
- NGS Metagenomics commands (Fall 2018): txt
- NGS Metagenomics (Spring 2018): PDF
- NGS Metagenomics commands (Spring 2018): txt
- NGS Metagenomics (Fall 2017): PDF
This course focuses, among others, on the following topics:
- Metagenomics data analysis
Note: During the class sessions many aspects of the material will be illustrated live via a login to Ada. Attendees are welcome to follow these parts with their own laptops. They will need to configure their laptops to use the TAMULink wireless network. Relevant details on this can be found at: http://tamulink.tamu.edu/
You are encouraged to contact the HPRC helpdesk with any questions regarding Ada.