Introduction to R
Instructor: Noushin Ghaffari
Time: Friday, October 25, 10:00AM-12:30PM
Location: ILSB Auditorium
Prerequisites: Unix/Linux skills. Ada account.
This course aims at introducing R as a software environment for statistical computing.
- Introduction to R Presentation Slides (RCS 2019): PDF
- Introduction to R Presentation Slides (Spring 2019): PDF
- Introduction to R Presentation Slides (Fall 2018): PDF
- Introduction to R Presentation Slides (Spring 2018): PDF
This course focuses, among others, on the following topics:
- Data manipulation
- Making functions (reusable code)
- Sample experiments
- Working with packages
Note: During the class sessions many aspects of the material will be illustrated live via a login to Ada. You are encouraged to contact the HPRC helpdesk with any questions regarding Ada.