ACES: NGS Metagenomics
Instructor: Wesley Brashear
Time: Tuesday, October 24, 2023 10:00AM-12:30PM CT
Location: online using Zoom
Prerequisites: Current ACCESS ID
This short course introduces concepts of metagenomics analysis based on data generated by Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) technology.
The presentation slides are available as downloadable PDF files.
- NGS Metagenomics (Spring 2023): PDF
Previous Semester Materials
- NGS Metagenomics (Fall 2022): PDF
- NGS Metagenomics (Fall 2019): PDF
- NGS Metagenomics commands (Fall 2019): TXT
- NGS Metagenomics job script (Fall 2019): SH
- NGS Metagenomics (Spring 2019): PDF
- NGS Metagenomics commands (Spring 2019): PDF
- NGS Metagenomics (Fall 2018): PDF
- NGS Metagenomics commands (Fall 2018): txt
- NGS Metagenomics (Spring 2018): PDF
- NGS Metagenomics commands (Spring 2018): txt
- NGS Metagenomics (Fall 2017): PDF
This course focuses, among others, on the following topics:
- Metagenomics data analysis
Note: During the class sessions many aspects of the material will be illustrated live via a login to FASTER/ACES. Attendees are welcome to follow these parts with their own computers.
You are encouraged to contact the HPRC helpdesk with any questions regarding FASTER/ACES.