ANSYS Online Office Hours for Fluid Simulation
Date/Time: Tuesday January 30th, 11am - 12pm
ANSYS is now available for all at Texas A&M faculty and students. If you have any questions on access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To assist you in using ANSYS tools, we offer Online Office Hours. The next session will be held on:
1/30/2018 11:00 AM-12:00 PM CST-fluid simulation questions
These office hours are designed to help you better use simulation. They are a way for you to:
- Ask a technical question on your current simulation projects
- Ask our expert for tips and tricks
How to get support from ANSYS experts during the Office Hour:
Submit your questions to email@example.com subject: "office hours"
- Please send a description of your issue/question
- Be as clear as possible and include supporting pictures
- Do not send a simulation file
- The deadline to submit topics and questions is 1/28/2018 at 5 pm CST
To receive emails relating to these office hours: Register Here.
Direct registration link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ANSYS-office-hours
The office hours will be held via a WebEx meeting room linked below.
Link to join the office hour: https://ansys.webex.com/meet/Jacob.Gantzansys.com
For general training inquiries, please check the resources below.
- Getting started materials: http://www.ansys.com/academic/free-student-products/support-resources - For example
- Student Forum. Register here and discuss simulation with students worldwide
- Access to advanced material and video - see instructions here (Beta)