Fundamentals of Accelerated Computing with CUDA C/C++ Workshop
Instructor: Jian Tao
Time: Friday, November 9, 11:30AM-2:00PM
Location: SCC 102.B
Prerequisites: Experience with C or C++
The CUDA computing platform enables the acceleration of CPU-only applications to run on the world’s fastest massively parallel GPUs. Experience C/C++ application acceleration by:
- Accelerating CPU-only applications to run their latent parallelism on GPUs
- Utilizing essential CUDA memory management techniques to optimize accelerated applications
- Exposing accelerated application potential for concurrency and exploiting it with CUDA streams
- Leveraging command line and visual profiling to guide and check your work
Upon completion, you’ll be able to accelerate and optimize existing C/C++ CPU-only applications using the most essential CUDA tools and techniques. You’ll understand an iterative style of CUDA development that will allow you to ship accelerated applications quickly.
This course focuses, among others, on the following topics:
- Accelerating Applications with CUDA C/C++
- Managing Accelerated Application Memory with CUDA C/C++ Unified Memory and nvprof
This will be an instructor-led training using the NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute Online Training Program.