Advanced Topics in MATLAB
Instructor: Abishek Gopal
Time: Friday, November 15, 1:30PM-4:00PM
Location: SCC 102.B
Prerequisites: Some previous MATLAB experience or Introduction to MATLAB
This course assumes basic MATLAB familiarity, and covers intermediate and advanced topics, such as polynomial evaluation and fitting, file I/O, and the MATLAB compiler.
- Introduction to MATLAB (Fall 2019): PDF
This course focuses, among others, on the following topics:
- Scripts and functions
- Matrix and vector operations
- Polynomial evaluation and fitting
- 2D plot generation
- Control loops and conditional expressions
- Basic file I/O
- Creating standalone applications using Matlab Compiler
Note: During the class sessions many aspects of the material will be illustrated live via a login to Ada. Attendees are welcome to follow these parts with their own laptops equipped with MATLAB. You are encouraged to contact the HPRC helpdesk with any questions regarding Ada.