HPRC is an interdisciplinary research center within the Division of Research under the general direction of the Vice President for Research. The HPRC Resource Allocation Committee (HPRC-RAC) is charged with allocating the HPRC resources at Texas A&M and reports its activities and recommendations to the VPR.
- Dr. James C. Hu - Biochemistry/Biophysics - current term ends Fall 2018
- Dr. Raymundo Arróyave - Mechanical Engineering / Materials Science and Engineering - Chair -current term ends Fall 2019
- Dr. Robert R. Lucchese - Chemistry - current term ends Fall 2017
- Dr. Ping Chang - Oceanography - current term ends Fall 2018
- Dr. Paul Cizmas - Aerospace Engineering - current term ends Fall 2017
For Committee Members
Administrative Portal (restricted)