Apply for or Renew a High Performance Research Computing Account
Before you fill out an application, make sure you are prepared to login with your NetID, and that you have the following information as it applies to using HPRC resources:
- your phone number and campus mailstop,
- the course number (if applicable),
- the NetID for your Principal Investigator (PI),
- a summary of your research, and
- a list of the software you need.
In applying for a startup or research allocation, you will be asked to provide information on the following items, among others:
- funding sources (this is only needed for statistical citation purposes),
- justification for using HPRC resources,
- justification for the number of hours requested,
- related publications, and
- contact information of researchers who will receive sub-allocations.
Applications for Basic Allocations are typically processed within three working days. See also the Resource Allocation Policy Page for more information about allocations.
Click the Login button to initiate the application process. The first part of this involves your authentication.