At the end of any Startup or Research allocation, a short summary report must be submitted to the allocation committee (see below for desired report content). Failure to submit this report may be used in the consideration of future allocations.
The report should be a maximum of 5 pages and should include the following information:
- Principal user information [PI] (name, status, department, phone, email, institution [if different from TAMU]
- Summarize the TAMU-sponsored research in a non-technical fashion, suitable for public consumption. (maximum two pages)
- Publications and other research products
- Describe any potential applications of the research to industry or government.
- Describe any use of this allocation to encourage education in computational science, and particularly the level of student involvement and any HPRC elements incorporated into formal courses.
How to Submit a Report
1) Login to AMS.
2) On the grey navigation bar at the top of the page, select the 'Reports' tab. You should see your allocations which can have reports attached to them in the table below.
3) Click the 'Browse' button, and select your report file.
4) Your report is now ready to be submitted. Click the 'Submit' button to complete the process.
5) If the upload completed successfully, you will see the following message:
6) NOTE that submitting a new report does NOT automatically renew your account! You must still renew your account every fiscal year.