To be added to SW:Singlularity:Examples or something.... just a placeholder for now to dump all my URLs at home for access at work:
nearing in on objective
The objective in this case is a Fedora28-HPRCLAB.img file that has space for users to manuever around and install stuff:
- that we can provide to users, a Singularity .img file (self-contained), for them to update as needed (as root on their own workstations) that also runs on our clusters.
- is already populated with HPRCLAB RPMs
- has plenty of disk space for the user to add files (as non-root) while on the cluster
- Example below was created on HPRCLAB workstations.
Things not included yet include:
- setting mount/bind points for HPRC clusters
Now at SW:Singularity:Examples