Software for Machine Learning
- Faster-RCNN using Tensorflow - Faster R-CNN is an object detection framework based on deep convolutional networks, which includes a Region Proposal Network (RPN) and an Object Detection Network. Both networks are trained for sharing convolutional layers for fast testing.
- Keras - Keras is a minimalist, highly modular neural networks library, written in Python and capable of running on top of either TensorFlow or Theano.
- PyTorch - Tensors and Dynamic neural networks in Python with strong GPU acceleration.
- TensorFlow - An open-source software library for Machine Intelligence
- Scikit-Learn - An open-source software library for data mining and data analysis.