At the end of any Startup or Research allocation, a short summary report must be submitted to the allocation committee (see below for desired report content). Failure to submit this report may be used in the consideration of future allocations.
The report should be a maximum of 5 pages and should include the following information:
- Principal user information [PI] (name, status, department, phone, email, institution [if different from TAMU]
- Summarize the TAMU-sponsored research in a non-technical fashion, suitable for public consumption. (maximum two pages)
- Publications and other research products
- Describe any potential applications of the research to industry or government.
- Describe any use of this allocation to encourage education in computational science, and particularly the level of student involvement and any HPRC elements incorporated into formal courses.